The Charity Service
Applications for grant funding are invited from registered charities, CIC’s and voluntary organisations who work with disadvantaged communities and/or individuals living within the Greater Manchester area.
We welcome applications for all charitable purposes however we wish to focus our support on 4 priorities – emergency support for vulnerable families & children, reducing social isolation, preventing homelessness and improving access to employment.
Grants can be used for the purchase or supply of equipment, amenities and actvities that will improve the general welfare of the individual or local community.
- Grants applications will be assessed on the community impact, sustainability, outcomes and budgetary detail.
- Our average grant award is £1,000. In exceptional circumstances larger grants, up to a maximum of £3,000, may be considered.
- Applications over £1000 will be considered by the Trustees at our Grant Committee meetings held every two months. Please see our News page for the next meeting date.
- Applications for grant funding up to £1000 are reviewed as soon as possible on receipt of a completed application and supporting documentation.
- We would not normally fund an organisation that has been registered for less than 3 years.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the The Charity Service Grant Fund.
The form is quite long so please allow yourself plenty of time to complete in one sitting.