The Charity Service
Apply for grants to support registered charities, CIC’s and voluntary organisations to assist individuals who are disadvantaged, sick, have a disability and or living in poverty. Grants are issued to assist with the purchase or supply of equipment, activities and amenities.
We welcome applications for all charitable purposes however due to the ongoing situation with the pandemic we want to focus our support on 4 priority areas – preventing homelessness, reducing social isolation, improving access to employment and emergency support for vulnerable families and children.
- Grants applications will be assessed on the community impact, sustainability, outcomes and budgetary detail.
- Our average grant award is £1,000. In exceptional circumstances larger grants, up to a maximum of £3,000, may be considered.
- Applications over £1000 will be considered by our Grant Committee every two months. Please see our News page for the next meeting date.
- Multiple applications from one organisation will be considered although these must not be for the same purpose.
- We would not normally fund an organisation that has been registered for less than 3 years.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the The Charity Service Grant Fund.
The form is quite long so please allow yourself plenty of time to complete in one sitting.