The Charity Service
Apply for grants to support charities, CIC’s and voluntary organisations to assist individuals who are disadvantaged, sick, have a disability and or living in poverty. Grants are issued to assist with the purchase or supply of equipment, activities and amenities.
- Grants applications will be assessed on the community impact, sustainability, outcomes and budgetary detail.
- Our average grant award is £1,000
- In exceptional circumstances larger grants, up to a maximum of £10,000, may be considered.
- Multiple applications from one organisation will be considered although these must not be for the same purpose.
- We would not normally fund an organisation that has been registered for less than 3 years.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the The Charity Service Grant Fund.
The form is quite long so please allow yourself plenty of time to complete in one sitting.